Getting heard as an artist in 2023
As an artist, you know that having a strong online presence is crucial for reaching and engaging with your audience.
That’s where our social media marketing company comes in. We offer a range of services designed to help you grow your brand and reach a wider audience, including single and album promotion, event promotions, and the ability to sell merch. But we don’t just stop there.
Use Targeted Social Media Advertising to get real streams
It’s no surprise music artists are consistently being discovered and launched to stardom on social media.
Major labels use social media to discover and grow their artist roster.
Why? It’s because they know it works and their target audience is on and highly engaged on social media.
Our team of experienced music marketers are skilled in channeling the power of social media advertising to maximize exposure and plays for musicians like you.
This means actually reaching real fans that are interested in your music. Even better, getting plays from fans of major label artists whose music is similar to yours.
New fans are waiting for you on social media
But it’s not just about the numbers. Our ultimate goal is to help you build a loyal and engaged fan base that will support you and your art for years to come.
We do this by creating targeted, effective campaigns that speak to your unique brand and style.
Avoid the BIG mistake of being undiscovered
◎ They spend a lot of time, effort, and money on the wrong strategies when they could be more effective.
◎ Effective promotions take time to create, monitor, and optimize which ultimately takes time away from making music.
Amplify your music to the world
Get your music in front of more fans and get more streams
Merch doesn’t sell itself, your music does
◎ When you create a strong presence and brand, you create a community of people who support you.
◎ Musicians and artists sell merchandise to not only fund their projects but also further spread the name and grow the brand
Selling tickets isn’t on an artists to-do list
◎ Artists struggle to sell tickets to their events and when they don’t meet the quota, they don’t perform or they don’t get booked.
◎ Sell your merch with ease. Get your bag, get booked for events, and throw the best damn show for your fans.
Do you feel like you’re constantly trying to fight against the algorithm to get your tracks heard? Don’t let the algorithm hold you back any longer.
Instead, Ride the Wave.
No, seriously. Using our carefully targeted ads campaigns your music can get the ‘algorithmic boost’ it needs to break through on popular Spotify playlists.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can your company get me more streams?
Can't I just run my own ads on Facebook or wherever?
- Expertise: A social media marketing agency has a team of experts who are trained and experienced in creating and managing successful ad campaigns. They can help you target the right audience, optimize your ad copy and visuals, and track and analyze the results of your campaigns.
- Time and resources: Running an effective ad campaign requires a lot of time and resources, including researching your target audience, creating compelling ad copy and visuals, and analyzing and adjusting your campaigns based on performance. A social media marketing agency can help free up your time and resources so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- Tried and tested strategies: Watching a 30-minute video on the internet on how to run Facebook ads may have you thinking it’s a cakewalk, but as the old saying goes “You don’t know what you don’t know until you know.” And as that saying applies to running social media ads, it translates to us having mastered our craft and paying our dues, and that’s in large part to having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years perfecting and fine-tuning our approach. Many mistakes were both learned and paid for (literally and figuratively), before anything but consistent success for our clients became the standard.
- Cost-effectiveness: A social media marketing agency can often secure lower costs for ad placements and offer bulk discounts on ad spending. They also have the expertise to create highly targeted and effective campaigns, which can help you get a better return on your investment. Often, we can get better results and do more with any given $1 spent on ads than an inexperienced marketer may be able to with say two, three, or many multiple times that.
What is Spotify's 'algorithmic boost'?
How can your social media ads help me get the 'algorithmic boost'?
By targeting the right audience and using engaging ad content. we can help your music reach more listeners and increase your chances of getting added to influential playlists such as Release Radar, Fresh Finds, and more.
Besides ads, what other ways can I try and take advantage of the 'algorithmic boost'?
- Release new music regularly: The more music you have available on Spotify, the more opportunities you have for the algorithm to recommend your tracks to listeners.
- Engage with your listeners: Interacting with your listeners and responding to comments on your tracks can help to increase the visibility of your music on the platform.
- Use tags and metadata accurately: Using relevant tags and metadata can help Spotify’s algorithm understand the context of your music and suggest it to listeners who might be interested.
- Collaborate with other artists: Collaborating with other artists can help to expose your music to a new audience and potentially increase the chances of it being recommended by the algorithm.
Are you ready to put your music in front of the fans of Major Label artists
and convert their dedicated fans into your own?